So Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23 was the finale to an Epic ARC according to me. Yes, I had to rewatch the episode twice to understand what was happening since I hadn’t read the manga. But it was a bombastic ending that brewed a lot of questions and anticipation to be watched in the next ARC which is the Culling Game ARC.
But we are here today to see things TOTT liked about Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23. Therefore without any further ado let us get going with-
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23 – The Summery
Yuki confronts Pseudo-Geto, challenging their conflicting ideologies. Yuki advocates for humanity’s evolution through the elimination of cursed energy, while Pseudo-Geto believes in optimizing cursed energy. Taking action, Pseudo-Geto remotely activates Mahito’s Idle Transfiguration on two distinct groups of non-sorcerers across Japan.
This includes those who consumed cursed objects like Yuji and those with latent cursed techniques like Junpei, transforming them all into sorcerers. Among the awakened individuals is Tsumiki Fushiguro.
Pseudo-Geto announces his intention to force these two groups to engage in mutual conflict to gain a deeper understanding of cursed energy. Meanwhile, Uraume’s ice is compromised by poison from Choso’s blood. Despite this setback, Pseudo-Geto releases a multitude of cursed spirits, enabling their escape. He informs Yuji of high expectations and Sukuna of his plan to return the world to the Heian age.
In the aftermath, people nationwide react to the mysterious Shibuya attack, putting pressure on the government to address the growing threat of cursed energy and spirits. Simultaneously, the Jujutsu higher-ups accuse Gojo of complicity in the Shibuya Incident, sentence Principal Yaga to death, and reinstate Yuji’s execution. Yuta Okkotsu is named Yuji’s executioner as cursed spirits become increasingly rampant in the streets.
Things I Liked From Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23
- Yuki’s Confrontation: Yuki confronting pseudo-Geto over conflicting ideologies shows a strong commitment to personal beliefs and values.
- Diversity in Transformation: The transformation of non-sorcerers into sorcerers through Mahito’s Idle Transfiguration adds an element of unpredictability and raises stakes in the narrative.
- Tsumiki Fushiguro’s Awakening: The inclusion of Tsumiki Fushiguro among those awakened adds a personal touch to the larger events, potentially leading to emotional and character development in the future ARC.
- Pseudo-Geto’s Declaration: Pseudo-Geto’s declaration to force two groups to kill each other for a deeper understanding of cursed energy creates suspense and raises questions about his motives.
- Choso’s Impact: Choso’s blood affecting Uraume’s ice showcases the complexity of the battles and the strategic interplay between characters.
- Escape with Cursed Spirits: Pseudo-Geto unleashing a horde of cursed spirits and escaping adds action and intensity to the narrative, keeping watchers engaged and extremely anticipated.
- High Expectations for Yuji: Pseudo-Geto expressing high expectations for Yuji suggests the protagonist’s pivotal role in the unfolding events and possibly hints at his potential growth.
- Sukuna’s Role: Sukuna’s involvement and Pseudo-Geto’s plan to bring the world back to the Heian age add an intriguing layer of mystery and historical context.
- Government and Public Response: The aftermath involving the government’s struggle to deal with the events and the public’s reaction creates a broader societal impact, adding depth to the story world.
One Thing I Did Not Like-
- Jujutsu Higher-Ups’ Decisions: The decisions made by the Jujutsu higher-ups, such as accusing Gojo, sentencing Principal Yaga to death, and reinstating Yuji’s execution, contribute to the complexity of the narrative and set the stage for future developments.
TOTT’s Take On Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23
The story of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23 unfolds with a mix of action, character dynamics, and societal repercussions, leaving watchers eager to discover the next twists and turns in this intricate narrative. Thank Goodness, the Culling Game ARC is announced and we all have to just wait patiently.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Shibuya ARC. It gave us the impression that your favorite character may not remain till the end of the season which is surprisingly interesting and encouraging for you to watch and enjoy the ARCs. The ARC was fabulous for me.
We lost our favorite characters, cried after almost every episode and Sukuna just stole the spot of my favorite villain of 2023. The ARC gave me an experience of a roller coaster of emotions which was seriously invigorating. I am truly glad that it has ended because it will give me and the rest of the audience the time to prepare ourselves for the next ARC. Also, thanks a lot to the creator, MAPPA, and everyone involved to make our anime watch time substantially wonderful.
Anyway, this is for today, hope to meet you all very soon in my next publication. Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section what your thoughts and opinions are in the Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Ep 23. Thanks a lot for reading till the end.
Subscribe and join my community, so that once I publish you get notified.
Also, make sure to follow TOTT on
But BYE BYE, for now, hope you have a wonderful day ahead.